we help you unlock your plan
Our support coordinators are here to help you use your plan to meet your goals.
What is Support
The NDIS is not the easiest to navigate. Your plan may be complex. You have choice and control, but where do you start? A support coordinator is a person who can help you to understand your plan and to take steps to start using the supports that are within it.
Support coordination is designed to help you to gain knowledge and skills so that you can be in control of your own supports. At first you may need a lot of help, but as time goes by, and you gain more experience, you can take more control.
There are three levels of support coordination under the NDIS. Level 1, Support Connection, Level 2 Coordinator of Supports and Level 3 Specialist Support Coordination. Purple Patch Therapy provides Level 2 and 3 Support Coordination.
Support Coordination tasks
Support Coordinators can assist you in the following ways:
- Help you to unlock the complexities of the NDIS;
- Help you understand the goals and supports in your plan and how they are linked;
- Link you to services and supports that will assist you to meet your goals and to live a good life;
- Work with you to ensure those services and supports are working effectively for you;
- Help your services to work together well – particularly when they are from different sectors – like health, education, child protection or justice;
- Assist you to prepare for your plan review.